Saturday, May 30, 2009

How to get Healthy Nails that grow


So you want to have stronger or longer nails ?





Well first - If you bite your nails...stop ! 
You will never see any growth if you dont.
Saliva makes the skin near your nail all raised and nasty looking.
I know its hard if its a habit. But get over it !  

Second - Eat well  Lots of veggies and fruit will help. 
Try a Hair Nails Skin vitamin as well.  
I drink 5 drops of Vitamin E Oil Daily
 Check any pharmacy. 


Third - Use a Nail Strengthener. 

Some examples below:






Alrighty. Now that we have that sorted.

How to maintain Nails.

You will need :


4 Sided Nail Buffer
I got mine from Body Shop.
Each side serves a different purpose
Go in the same direction
10 times
on each side of the buffer.

--------------------
Cuticle Cream
If you cant find the Burts Bees try the one Below.
I love the Burts bees one so much. The smell
is addictive. 
This one is Sally Hansen maximum growth cuticle pen

---------

Base & Top Coat


 To protect your nail
and your nail polish

----------


Alright. Now you have your tips and tools.
Dont despair. You will see results in 1 month
I broke a nail in Japan and then put a fake nail on my pointer.
 I can tell you that in a week I already could
 notice growth.
 I didnt even have any of my nail care products with me!
So try these tips & enjoy buying
lots of nail polish for your new lovely nails : ] 



1 comment:

  1. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить косметологическое оборудование израиль, аппарат для домашней микродермабразии и аппарат кавитации в аренду? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete