...very attractive, i know.
1. The characters talk like they are 20 something going on 90.
2. They are meant to be American but sound British.
3. The way the book is written is generally dry & crappy.
4. Mr. Grey is a controlling, psycho bastard and it pisses me off.
5. The fact that Ana can orgasm in 3.5 seconds from weird SHXT irritates me
6. I cant even progress past chapter 13 & I hate not finishing books
7. The sexual scenes are boring.com
8. The hype surrounding the book makes me angry
I just hope the movie is good...the basic story is interesting...But I literally cannot sit
and finish this book. Its too damn boring. Ive seen a lot of people say
they dislike the book but at the same time its addictive. I dont find it addictive at all.
Its just aggravating to me ! I wonder who they will cast for the movie.
Since Ana says 100,000 times in a few pages that Mr. Grey is amazingly
attractive...let me think for a moment who could be cast.
Im thinking a mixture of Jude Law, Robert Pattinson & Johnny Depp's intensity
& acting skill...Does this person exist ?
I have no idea...who do you think should be Mr. Grey in the movie ?
Maybe a newbie...someone not already famous