Monday, March 8, 2010

China Glaze Haul



Pic from www.temptalia.com
Those are her swatches  ! 


All of the colors are just so gorgeous
from the Up & Away Collection.
So springy, fresh and just 
fabbbbb. Its my fav collection
Ive ever seen from China Glaze
as I love every single color. 

Today I purchased 
Sugar High (top middle) 
Re-Fresh Mint (3rd row middle) 
Grape Pop (bottom middle) &
Light As Air ( bottom right)
from this collection. 

I got them all on ebay !
This will be the first time 
that Ive used China Glaze ! 

I also ordered IV -gorgeous pink, 
Recycle - a fab grey color, 
Love Letter - a pinky sheer gloss
& the famous For Audrey
I cant wait to try them all out ! 

If you cant find China Glaze near you
just get them on ebay from the seller :
At $3.99 a bottle you cant go wrong ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment