Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Everyday Makeup - What I use




Here are the makeup products I have
been using this summer
& LOVING

My Skin Profile :
-Acne Scars
-Large Pores 
-Slightly Oily 
-Uneven Texture







This foundation is so light weight with just enough
coverage to not look overly cakey.  It doesnt
even feel like Im wearing anything. 
Its medium coverage which is okay.  
Some people say its not enough coverage.
But, for me your would need cement to
cover my flaws so...I cant really complain. 



I love this foundation brush by The Body Shop.
People tend to forget about that store...
They have really nice stuff in there ! 




I set my foundation with the Color Stay 
Pressed Powder. I used to use loose powder
But its just so freaking messy !
Loving this pressed powder. 
When I come home from work, I have
a full face of makeup to remove instead
of just traces left behind. 
It really stays on ! I usually toss it in my 
purse for a go-to mirror and to touch up.
Which I rarely have to do.



I apply the powder with my Body Shop Kabuki.
Its sooo soft. I love it : ) Aching to deco
the handle of this brush. 
These days Ive been lining & tight-lining my eyes
with Mac - Carbon. Im kind of obsessed with it.
I haven't used eyeliner for a while. 
Its great. 
I apply it with this small shader brush by Mac
Its #231. 


Almost every morning I put on this same lipstick.
Revlon - Soft Nude. Such a nice color. 
It always calls out to me over all my other lipsticks. 
I don't usually like Drug Store Lipsticks.
But, I really love this Color Burst line !! 
The color doesnt last that long on my lips 
so I have to bring it with me in my bag. 
Really loving Revlon this summer though.
They are on point !!! 




I put this Etude House 'Top 10' golden lip gloss on top
which really goes great with the nude color.
It kinda reminds me of a Mac Dazzle Glass.

I choose from a variety of different eyeshadows 
each day.  Normally I just keep it super simple
for work. I hate waking up early ! 
My brain doesnt function well enough to use
blending brushes and different shades & colors
to create ' depth' at that hour in the morning !!! 
I lovvve the Maybelline Eye Studio Quads. 
I usually just put a dab of white glittery
eyeshadow from the 'Sapphire Siren' Quad
to brighten up my face.
Before using shadow though I use my Etude House Primer

& Thats it !  
I dont contour, use bronzer, highlighter, blush or
fill in my brows. The only time I wear lashes
is when Im going somewhere special.
I use generic Korean brands.
Some people look great when doing 
all that extra but it really does nothing for me.
I just look too...fake 



Also , I use Michelle Phans method of 
cleansing my brushes - Dish Washing Liquid,
Olive Oil & Water. It works really well ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment