Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Daily Makeup


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Tahoe 
 Great Coverage, Lovely Finish.Perfect Foundation for everyday use ! 

MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC42 
Full Coverage concealer amazing for covering dark scars on the face and sculpting the
 eyebrows. Has a drier finish than other concealers so dont use too much.
Might not be the best for under the eyes. 

MSF Powder in Medium/Dark 
This is the powder that I use to set my makeup. Honestly I dont get the hype. 
Next time ill opt for a drugstore powder. Its definitely decent
but nothing insanely good. I really did enjoy my true match powder just as much.
Im going to use it up - dont wanna waste it as it was quite expensive ! 




Loreal Super Liner - Perfect Slim 
Decent liner with a good brush. Intensely black. Does rub off a bit after a while. 
Will opt for  a trusty Japanese one soon. I like Japanese ones the best but for now
I do use this one everyday. I also love Blacktrack Fluidline.

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
Really good pencil for a cheap drugstore price ! Its not too sheer or too pigmented !
 I dont have sparse brows so I use a light hand with this but if you are someone with 
sparse brows - you could  definitely get a dark enough colour.  Love it :)

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
I bounce between this one and the Max Factor False Lash Effect. Max Factor
do some good mascaras ! I really love both for voluminous, lengthened & seperated
lashes that dont look all clumpy and crazy. 


Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint
Here is my trusty Etude House tint. I love my tints for day to day wear. 
I always put a tint under my lipsticks ! 




Here are the 3 brushes I use for my base makeup every day. I use the definer brush by Real Techniques to shape my brows - something I never used to do as
 I didnt know wtf I was doing. But, now Im getting the hang of it :D I was cursed with 
weird massive brows. I use the fluffy ELF Complexion brush for powder and blush
and the Real Techniques buffing Brush for my liquid foundations ! 


Sleek Au Naturel Palette 

Staple palette for loads of people ! It has light highlighting shades,  cool shimmery
 shades...a lovely matte brown which could also be used for brows
and an intense matte black which is useful in any palette. Its definitely
a HG product for me ! Ive dropped it loads of times and the shadows never cracked ! 
I use it almost everyday... seriously. I love it ! I love Sleek as a whole really.

No comments:

Post a Comment