Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Polish Favs + Trends






So from viewing this video you might be 
thinking like "Huh? So all colors are in style for 
fall 2010?" But, basically my point is to wear
what you want ! Muted tones are always 
great since it will match the dim atmosphere 
brought on by colder times.
Greys, Beiges, Browns, Purples 
are very popular this year.
But, MAC has a FALL 2010 line of 
polishes out which includes Orange !
So, there are no rules this fall or EVER 
really.


Just have fun.




Enjoy !

2 comments:

  1. great post. I really like greys. Think I might have to buy grey next time.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

    Here is my homepage ... click to read more

    ReplyDelete